When finding a wedding DJ in Newbury or the surrounding area, it pays to ask around in search of a personal recommendation. There might be a wedding DJ in Newbury who goes by repute and name alone. When trying to find a wedding DJ you ultimately want to hire someone who you like, but it’s wise to take certain things into consideration, including:
- Do they offer a written contract?
- Do they sub-contract to other DJ’s?
- Do they offer full money back guarantees?
- Can they offer a bespoke package or is there only a standard package?
- Do they provide all their own backup equipment?
- Are they able to meet with you in person before you sign the written contract?
- Have they played at your wedding venue before?
- How many weddings on average do they do a year?
- Are they insured?
- What is included in the cost of the event?
There is more to consider besides, but must of the information should be available to you on their professional website. When it comes to a decision, why not ask your potential wedding DJ the ultimate question: what do you do to motivate the crowd if nobody is dancing?
Ask Andy Collins DJ.